Saturday, July 23, 2016

Everyday Joys {Week 28}

Here is a glimpse into our week....

Summer salads, how I love thee.  {July 8}


Sweet summertime.  {July 9}



"Every sunset brings the promise of a new dawn."  Ralph Waldo Emerson {July 10}


My fierce competition on the courts this afternoon.  I am not sure if I am ready for this matchup but they sure are!  {July 11}


Holden asked if we could go watch some of his friends from school last baseball game.  As if we do not watch enough baseball but I said yes.  His friends were so excited to see him that they asked their coach if he could be the team bat boy for the night.  So if you look on the far right, that is bat boy Holden.  Oh, baseball memories. {July 12}


Tonight at the park,  Leyton learned how to do the monkey bars for the very first time!  {July 13}


Late summer nights are starting to catch up to the boys.  Trying to ease into Thursday before a day full of activities.  {July 14}


No comments: