Wednesday, September 7, 2016

First Day of Preschool!


Can you believe baby boy is starting Preschool!!  Me either but he has been so excited about going to school since he met his teacher a few weeks ago.

Preschool around here does not start until 3 years old and is only about 2 1/2 hours long and 3 days a week.  Either way, Leyton was excited.  He had his little backpack on and was ready to go before the boys were, not that I was surprised!

 

We were a little early for school and we waited on the bench outside but Leyton was not having it.


He wanted to go in.  Once he found his cubby he played with play dough and trains before I left.


At pick up, this was Leyton running toward me...he almost knocked me down.

 


I suppose he missed me a little!  But I will have to say, his teacher said he had a great day and I quote, "very social."  Oh, our little preschooler we love you so!


No comments: