Monday, February 13, 2017

Ice Castles

Winter is extremely long and I am constantly looking family activities for us to do.  With that said, when I came across and ad for Ice Castles, I knew we just had to see these for ourselves.  Not knowing what to expect, I have to say we were all excited.  As we walked through the first castle the boys were amazed by all the icicles.

 


Once we reached the middle, this was the view....pretty amazing!


The boys ran straight over to the slides and tunnels.  And they went through over and over again.

 

We walked through one castle and the top was complete icicles.  Inside the each castle, the lights would change from time to time which was very cool.

 

We spent most of the night just walking around in awe of the all of the ice and sculptures.  It was like being in the movie Frozen!


I must say the Ice Castles were a winter must see attraction and I am so glad we were able to see this beauty on a not so frigid night.  


No comments: