Monday, February 20, 2017

This and That


This past week was one of those weeks I was just hoping it would be over.  Holden had a respiratory infection early in the week and then a few days later, this little guy was sick with an ear infection and a respiratory infection.



In between sicknesses, we celebrated Valentine's Day.  This year's school Valentine's were {Holden} "I wouldn't trade you for anything!"  {Rylan} "I totally dig you!"  {Leyton} "You make my heart race!"


All three had class parties with lots and lots of candy so instead of continuing the sugar overload, I opted for a special Valentine's dinner instead.


Thankfully on Friday everyone was feeling much better that we all could enjoy the 50 degree weather in Wisconsin!!!


You may be thinking 50 degrees, but after months of below freezing temperatures, 50 feels pretty fabulous!  Leyton and I spent most of Friday riding his big wheel, his bike and making our way to the park not once but twice.


Trust me, it is suppose to be "nice" until Thursday and then the snow returns but until then, the boys and I plan to spend as much time as we can enjoying the weather.

Next week is our last weekend of basketball for the boys and then we move on to lacrosse and baseball.  Tonight the boys went to a kickoff clinic for lacrosse led by the Marquette Men's Lacrosse team and coaches.  Such a cool experience for the boys.


With that said, this has been our life this past week full of sickness, basketball, Valentine's Day and great weather!

No comments: