Last Thursday, Holden had "Date With Dad" at school. Holden was so excited to take his Daddy to school with him. I told Kevin before he went into his classroom to look on the wall at the poster "All About My Dad". I had read it the day before and could not stop laughing! Here are some of the questions that they asked and Holden's reply: What is your Dad's name- "Phillip" How old is your dad-"1 year old" How tall is your dad-"This Tall" What color is your dad's hair-"Brown" What does your dad do at work-"Hammer" What is you dad's favorite food-"Cheerios" What is your favorite thing to do with your dad-"Play Swords". To explain a couple of the responses I asked Holden in the car what was Daddy's name he said, "It is not Kevin, I want it to be Phillip", I said "Why do you want it to be Phillip" and Holden says "because Davis' dad's name is Phillip." With that being said I just laughed because two other boys had their dad's name as Phillip too (which their dad's names are not Phillip either). Davis must have a big following in the 3 year olds!
Kevin said he had a great time watching the kids recite the pledge of allegiance, sing the days of the week, and count with the number song. As a gift for the dad's they painted pictures and traced the outline of their feet beside their dad's outline. It was really cute!
1 comment:
That is so cute!
Post a Comment