We wanted to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas! We are so thankful for our wonderful family and friends. Happy Holidays from our family to yours!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Thanks so much for the card. I was yet terrible again this year and didn't send cards...ugh! Next year will be different. I promise to send them. I guess you guys aren't coming home for Christmas? Please let me know next time you do so that I can see Rylan. :) Love to you all! AMY
Life's a dance you learn as you go... Before I had Holden I read every parenting, child care, and sleeping book available. But when he arrived and did not "follow" what the books said he "should be doing" I drove myself crazy! I remember feeling overwhelmed and inadequate, kind of like getting a job that you were not qualified for. As the weeks and months passed, I decided to stop reading and listening to what everyone had to say and just enjoy him. I realized that God would not have given me this healthy baby boy if he did not think I was capable. That is why I love this saying not only with my boys but in life. When we have good times and bad times, each experience makes us who we are...life's a dance, you learn as you go.
I hope that you will check back from time to time to see how the boys are growing and what we are up to. Enjoy!
1 comment:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Thanks so much for the card. I was yet terrible again this year and didn't send cards...ugh! Next year will be different. I promise to send them. I guess you guys aren't coming home for Christmas? Please let me know next time you do so that I can see Rylan. :)
Love to you all!
AMY
Post a Comment