A little background behind the quote of the day...I went to stretch my back and it popped.
Holden looked at me and said, "How did you do that?"
I asked, "How did I do what?"
Holden responded, "squeak, how come your body squeaks?"
Hmm, that makes a girl feel old! When a 3 almost 4 year old asks why does mommy's body squeak! The things that this boy will say always amazes me but most of all makes me laugh.
Monday, August 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know, I think we're tweenagers. We're somewhere between classic definitions of old and young. My co-workers think I look way too young to have children or to have been teaching very long, but my students think I'm ancient. I hate to think about how old I must look to some 20 yr old who thinks they're grown!
Post a Comment