Before we left Atlanta Rylan took his first steps! It was extremely difficult trying to capture this moment but here is what I got. My little baby is becoming a toddler-watch out world!
Life's a dance you learn as you go... Before I had Holden I read every parenting, child care, and sleeping book available. But when he arrived and did not "follow" what the books said he "should be doing" I drove myself crazy! I remember feeling overwhelmed and inadequate, kind of like getting a job that you were not qualified for. As the weeks and months passed, I decided to stop reading and listening to what everyone had to say and just enjoy him. I realized that God would not have given me this healthy baby boy if he did not think I was capable. That is why I love this saying not only with my boys but in life. When we have good times and bad times, each experience makes us who we are...life's a dance, you learn as you go.
I hope that you will check back from time to time to see how the boys are growing and what we are up to. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment