Time to catch up! For the past week or so, I feel like all that we have done is unpack, sift through boxes, throw away boxes, organize, rearrange, you get the idea, it has been alot more work than I had planned! But I think the house is turning into a home soon enough! The actual moving day went smoothly, we had a great moving crew!
Only a couple of items were scratched or broken, not too bad for being in storage over 2 months. Thankfully, Kevin's parents were here to help with he boys while I directed what to go where. And the visit would not be complete with out putting Dad-daddy to work installing a chandelier.
I also feel like we had the entire welcoming committee come to our house, which was such a delight. We received this beautiful house warming basket for our realtor Jodie,
from various neighbors we received muffins and a gift bag for Holden and Rylan, oatmeal cookies, and this Cincinnati favorites basket with tons of local treats.
For a moment, I thought we were in the South.
While the house is a working progress, I decided to go ahead and decorate for Christmas. (as if I did not have enough to do, and why not just add to the mess) So, I will post pictures of the house next week with everything decorated but here are a couple of pictures of the family room and downstairs bathroom.(Note:It is a working progress! Pictures are not hung or drapes yet)
No comments:
Post a Comment