Next bargain was for Kevin, he was in need for some flannel sleepwear. Mind you it is freezing here but all of the stores are stocked with spring clothing. I was lucky enough to find two pairs of flannel pants for $10.00. Great price but look what happened after the first washing...
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Bargains?!
I love bargains!!! My lasted bargain was found at the Ballard Design Outlet. Who knew there would be an outlet so close by! I know Kevin was thrilled to find out too. HA!! I have been eyeing a laundry rack in the catalog for months and finally they had some at the outlet. Most of them were badly damaged or missing hardware but I just happened to find one. I was really wanting white not off white but for $50.00 compared to $200.00 I can live with the color! See how great it is off the floor and out of the way!
I must say a great purchase!
They are no longer pants but now capris!!! I laughed so hard!!! I guess cheaper is not always better!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Liz!!! Great minds...they think a like ;) I want that SAME rack for my laundry room in my new house. I was telling Erik the other day that I needed to look and see where it could go. We will have cabinets on our wall, of course, but I am hoping to have a place for it. Its much easier than dragging out the one I have folded up behind our bedroom door. LOL!
That is funny. Great mids do think alike. If you know what color and size you want I can keep my eyes out for you and bring it home the next time I visit. I am contantly visiting the outlet. I love the rack!!! You have to have one, they are great!
Post a Comment