Our Little Leprechaun paid us a visit and showered us with lots of green surprises!
You know you can not celebrate St. Patrick's Day without Lucky Charms! Holden has been talking about them since last St. Patrick's Day! I kid you not. I guess they made a lasting impression with all the sugar!
We searched the house for the rainbow, and what do you think we found beneath...our pot of gold!
Here are some of the yummy treats and decorations I made for our celebration...
And you may ask why I go to all this trouble for St. Patrick's Day? Well, just look at these two Lucky Charms, and that is why:) Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!
Thanks! Nicole, I got the rainbow cupcake recipe from this months Family Fun magazine. I think they have the best ideas. They are really easy to make just a little time consuming.
Life's a dance you learn as you go... Before I had Holden I read every parenting, child care, and sleeping book available. But when he arrived and did not "follow" what the books said he "should be doing" I drove myself crazy! I remember feeling overwhelmed and inadequate, kind of like getting a job that you were not qualified for. As the weeks and months passed, I decided to stop reading and listening to what everyone had to say and just enjoy him. I realized that God would not have given me this healthy baby boy if he did not think I was capable. That is why I love this saying not only with my boys but in life. When we have good times and bad times, each experience makes us who we are...life's a dance, you learn as you go.
I hope that you will check back from time to time to see how the boys are growing and what we are up to. Enjoy!
5 comments:
I'm coming to your house for the next holiday!
Wow! You really do go ALL out for holidays. What fun for your boys!
Wow! Very cute! Looks like they enjoyed it very much! I want to know how you made the rainbow cupcakes. :-)
Seriously, you've got to teach kindergarten :)
Thanks! Nicole, I got the rainbow cupcake recipe from this months Family Fun magazine. I think they have the best ideas. They are really easy to make just a little time consuming.
Post a Comment