Between the many rain storms today, we snuck outside to check on our seedlings. And what did we see....little spouts! Maybe my brown thumb is actually turning green! We will just have to wait and see.
Life's a dance you learn as you go... Before I had Holden I read every parenting, child care, and sleeping book available. But when he arrived and did not "follow" what the books said he "should be doing" I drove myself crazy! I remember feeling overwhelmed and inadequate, kind of like getting a job that you were not qualified for. As the weeks and months passed, I decided to stop reading and listening to what everyone had to say and just enjoy him. I realized that God would not have given me this healthy baby boy if he did not think I was capable. That is why I love this saying not only with my boys but in life. When we have good times and bad times, each experience makes us who we are...life's a dance, you learn as you go.
I hope that you will check back from time to time to see how the boys are growing and what we are up to. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment