New Years Day would not be complete without the traditional black eyed peas, greens, and cornbread. Yes, I am into traditions, but this year I found a new black eyed peas recipe that was similar to mine but had a little twist, it added a coin for good luck!
Typically, I do not make new years resolution but rather goals for the year. Nothing big, just goals like organize a couple of rooms, finish some projects, but most of all have fun with the boys! I know some days feel like they are the same over and over but as I look back on the past year, there are so many great memories we have together. As I look to the new year my wish is to laugh more, have fun new adventures as a family, find great new places, and savor every moment with the boys because I know it will not last! Happy New Year! Welcome 2011!!
2 comments:
Happy New Year! Looks like the boys enjoyed their New Year "festivities"! Hope 2011 is a good year for you and your family!
So fun!! Happy New Year!!!
Post a Comment