Early Saturday morning we had a basketball game that Grammy & Dad-daddy thoroughly enjoyed! 

I do not think I have heard them laugh so much in my life! I am so glad they were able to see Holden in action. It really is a site to see!
After the basketball game we took advantage of weather and played outside. Holden decided it was finally time to take off his training wheels and give riding with two wheels a try. We took them off last fall but then ended up putting them back on after several nights of Holden waking up from a nightmare crying that he was falling off his bike. However, Saturday he was determined to ride without training wheels. He did great! I think after another day of practicing he will completely "get it". 

Saturday night Kevin and I escaped for a date of our own.
This time we went to dinner in an area called Mt. Adams. I loved the area! There were several old buildings and houses that have been restored and now are shops, restaurants, bars and clubs. It was very eclectic and so much fun! And nestled in the middle of all this was a beautiful church called Immaculata, "The Church of the Steps" where you can see the night skyline.
WOW, was it was beautiful! 

Even though this week was a busy one, we had a great time with Grammy and Dad-Daddy. I know the boys are already planning for their next visit!
No comments:
Post a Comment