YAY!!! I'm so surprised and soooo happy for you guys. He is beautiful! Love his name. That was my second choice for a boys name. Hey, we've got good taste! ;) Love and many congrautlations! Amy
Life's a dance you learn as you go... Before I had Holden I read every parenting, child care, and sleeping book available. But when he arrived and did not "follow" what the books said he "should be doing" I drove myself crazy! I remember feeling overwhelmed and inadequate, kind of like getting a job that you were not qualified for. As the weeks and months passed, I decided to stop reading and listening to what everyone had to say and just enjoy him. I realized that God would not have given me this healthy baby boy if he did not think I was capable. That is why I love this saying not only with my boys but in life. When we have good times and bad times, each experience makes us who we are...life's a dance, you learn as you go.
I hope that you will check back from time to time to see how the boys are growing and what we are up to. Enjoy!
2 comments:
YAY!!! I'm so surprised and soooo happy for you guys. He is beautiful! Love his name. That was my second choice for a boys name. Hey, we've got good taste! ;) Love and many congrautlations!
Amy
Thank you! We were just as surprised too but so thankful he is healthy and here. The best gift the year for sure;)
Post a Comment