Rylan is my busy child! He is constantly moving, talking and ALWAYS into something. Just and example, the other night he was suppose to be getting into the shower and I heard a crash. I went running to see what happened, and found my towel rack on the floor and Rylan crying. When I asked him what happened he proceed to tell me, "he was exercising." Yes, he was doing pull ups on our towel rack! As I said, there is never a dull moment with him!
As I was making my rounds to turn off the Christmas trees. I found Rylan asleep wearing his Santa hat.
This reminded me that this truly is the most magical time of year for kids even for my little wild man.
2 comments:
Love it! He sounds like my Jonah. Is it a middle child thing? :)
Yes, it must be a middle child thing. Rylan is super BUSY but is sweet at the same time.
Post a Comment