Friday, July 11, 2014
Everyday Joys {Week 26}
Another busy but fun week recap….
I took the boys to the pool this afternoon before the rain rolled in. As we were there, I talked to another couple and their family. While we were talking, I kept thinking that the father looked familiar but I could not figure out how I knew him. It wasn't until my boys were throwing balls with him in the pool that it hit me…..this was Drew Lachey and his family!!! Yes, I am totally clueless but this made for a fun Wednesday. {June 25}
Are we there yet? {June 26}
Life in a small town. {June 27}
My sweet Grandaddy and the boys. {June 28}
Until next time Tennessee… {June 29}
Superheros share too. {June 30}
Holden practicing his tricks, I wonder just how long until an injury?! {July 1}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment