A cold night at the ball field. {April 29}
Busy Saturday morning with soccer, lacrosse and baseball games. It's nice to have a moment together before the day begins. Happy Saturday. {April 30}
Holden played his first two lacrosse games in the rain. He played hard and made his first goal in the second game! I should mention, he also received two penalties as well. HAHA! It was fun to watch him play but i must admit, I do not understand the game at all! {May 1}
These two boys are in shock... they just got Los Angeles Angels player Mike Trout's autograph. {May 2}
"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." Babe Ruth{May 3}
An early Mother's Day school gift from Holden. He said he knew I loved pink, which I do. I love these special school gifts each year. {May 4}
We, meaning me, survived the school field trip to Great Wolf Lodge. It was fun but keeping up with this crew was a full time job. {May 5}
No comments:
Post a Comment