The Boys with the ClausesThere are several Breakfast with Santa's around town, but we have been going to the same one for the past 3 years. The "Seniors" of Alpharetta put it together, and the first year I did not know what to expect since it did not cost anything except an unwrapped gift. All the other ones were expensive and elaborate...Santa comes in on a firetruck, Santa and pancakes and so on. But to my surprise, I was impressed! They really do a great job, each one is dressed in holiday gear and are so excited to see the kids. Since Holden was not very happy with the mall Santa, I was reluctant about going to breakfast with the Clauses. However, we had registered for the event weeks ago, I thought we would try it anyways. Thankfully, it was a hit! He told both Santa and Mrs. Clause what he wanted for Christmas. But even though he was thrilled to see Santa and Mrs. Clause, I think the highlight was the balloon guy....he made a sword and holder! What a morning with Santa:)

The Family with the Clauses
Kevin and Holden talking to the balloon guyHolden happy about his sword and holder!
1 comment:
I just love Holden's boots!
Post a Comment