We ended up picking a bushel! I am already planning to make apple cobbler, homemade apple sauce, baked apples and probably some other tasty treats from today's fun fall outing. I really do love this time of year!
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Apple Picking
We ended up picking a bushel! I am already planning to make apple cobbler, homemade apple sauce, baked apples and probably some other tasty treats from today's fun fall outing. I really do love this time of year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like lots of fun! How's the new place?
The new place is ok. The boys and I are trying to have some fun:) However, we still have not found a house yet!!! We either like the house but the lot is terrible and I am not willing to settle. So hopefully we will find something soon. It is hard to go from a house to an apartment especially when all of our belongings are in storage! Thanks for asking.
Post a Comment