Monday, April 21, 2014
Dyeing Easter Eggs
I feel like the boys and I have not done much leading up to Easter. Maybe it is because the weather has not been that great but with that said we did have a really nice day on Thursday. While Leyton was napping on Thursday, I set the boys up with eggs to color.
This year I took the easy way out and got a egg dyeing kit. These two had the best time creating the best color combinations. It was an Eggtravaganza.
I should do this more often! They loved just sitting, creating and talking. Literally they were content for hours.
I bought another kit that made the eggs into pirates. This was a huge hit. Just look at their cute creations.
I feel a little bad not including Leyton but I just pictured a huge disaster. I think next year he will be old enough for his own little memories of dyeing eggs but for this year it was just the older two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment