I am a little behind in posting our Everyday Joys so here is our recap…. Better late than never.
A successful day at the museum, despite the crowds. (Shh, we are not going to tell Holden we went while he was at school. I am sure Rylan will keep this secret about 3 seconds after he gets home.){March 26}
Yes, Dad, I am cheering for the Gators. {March 27}
Fire pit, s'mores and these guys. TGIF! {March 28}
Rain, sleet, and more rain. Took these boys to the pool to burn off some energy. {March 29}
Sunday church with these three cuties. {March 30}
It's baseball's opening day and this little future player's first baseball practice. {March 31}
After a year of begging to play soccer, we gave in. Yes, this spring will be a busy one with Rylan playing baseball and soccer and Holden playing baseball too. So if you are looking for us, we will be at some type of field. {April 1}
Finally some pictures and joys outside…more to come hopefully.
Sunday, April 6, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment