Monday, August 21, 2017

Baseball wrap-up and this and that....


Well, it has been a few weeks since I posted!  Between baseball, summer chaos and the the kids being at home, I really have not had a chance to post lately.  Hopefully I can get caught up this week.  Rylan's baseball season ended two weeks ago with a tournament in Beaver Dam.  Kevin was out of town for his annual guys weekend so it was just me and the boys.  Thankfully, the weather was great and so was the baseball.  Rylan's team played a total of 6 games to get placed on Sunday for the Championship game.



The boys played hard and ended up winning the tournament!

 

What a great way to end the season!  As you can see, his team is a great group of kids, parents and especially coaches!

 

Besides baseball, the boys and I have stayed busy with the pool, riding bikes, golf, fishing and yes, relaxing.

 


 

All signs of a great summer.

Our garden has all of a sudden blown up with tomatoes and zucchini!!  It is crazy how all of a sudden everything is coming in.

 

We took the boys on a few adventures but I will post more on those later.  For now, we are going to enjoy our last few weeks of summer before we are back into the swing of school, football and obligations.

No comments: