Friday, August 25, 2017
Sunflower Days
One of my favorite sights to see around Madison every year are the sunflowers at Pope Farms. I knew that this year they said they would not last long due to some big storms we had coming our direction. We usually try to go as a family but with Holden's football practices and Kevin's work schedule, I did not see it happening. With that said, I decided to take the boys last Thursday, along with everyone else in Madison..... Just kidding, we were able to walk the trails and see all of the beautiful sunflowers.
Leyton was truly impressed by the size of some of the flowers.
We finished walking around and admiring the flies of beauty before the rain began to fall. Just one more item checked off our summer list before school starts back in September.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment